Add YOUR Resource!
List your event, class, workshop, audition or job opening. We also list resources for dance-related professional organizations, equipment & rental space providers, education and more.
The Jump Start Award for Connecticut Dance provides multi-layered support for Connecticut’s choreographers. This award program aims to support Connecticut choreographers creating original work in any dance genre and at any career level, to move forward and “jump start” their careers by providing artists with:
- $250-$500 in implementation funds to create or complete a project or “jump start” their work or career; and
- 3 hours of consulting/mentorship with a mentor in a chosen area of need and/or interest to the artist such as artistic, technical, marketing and communication, or business planning to assist in project implementation
- A series of cohort (awardees) meetings to connect choreographers, build relationships and allow for co-learning.
- 1-year free choreographer membership in The Connecticut Dance Alliance
Connecticut Dance Alliance, Inc. is a non-profit organization dedicated to increasing public awareness of dance in all its forms and serving the needs of the state-wide dance community. We offer:
- Performance opportunities
- Masterclasses and workshops
- Statewide marketing & visibility
- Professional development support
- Networking meetings
- Listings in comprehensive statewide dance calendar
- Classified listings on our website